ALL YEAR IN 2020
- Monthly Night Prowls at the zoo (March thru Nov): Come join us two times each month for a late night treat. The zoo will be open till 11pm each of these nights giving guests the opportunity to visit the animals at night. See calendar for exact dates.
FEBRUARY – MARCH
- Be My Valentine Enrichment (Feb 14): Come and see the animals open their Valentine Surprises!!!
- Spring Break 2020: Bring the family for some fun on your Spring Break vacation.
- St. Patty’s Irish party (March 17): The luck of the Irish makes it to Wild Animal Adventures.
April Showers Festival ( Every Saturday in April): Come and have some fun in our park each Saturday during our Spring festival. Events, crafts, and lots of fun for everyone. See the beautiful spring flowers brighten the park.
- April 4th Art in Nature workshops… Come to learn how to create art with natural items.
- April 11th Bring the kids for a one of a kind Easter Egg Hunt, with prizes for every child!
- April 18th Egg-richment Party—Come to see the animal residents hunt for enrichment eggs filled with surprises!
- April 25th Spring Planting Party—Come to see our emerging flowers and plants and stay to plant some of your own to take home!
- Easter Sunday: Bring the kids for a one of a kind Easter experience.
MAY – SEPTEMBER
- Mother’s Day: Half-off for mothers (when accompanied with one of your children)
- Father’s Day: Half-off for fathers(when accompanied with one of your children)
- Veteran’s Day: Half-off for veterans (and 1 guest)
- Brew at the Zoo (Sept 19th): Local breweries and wineries provide refreshments as guest tour the zoo for nighttime fun. ADULTS ONLY.
October Fall Festival (October): Join us for a month long celebration of fall, with activities every day including crafts, pumpkin carving, hay mazes, refreshments and more.
- October 3: Howl-oween Walk– Come and join our wolfs and dingos for a HOWL at the moon! Park open until 11p.m.
- October 10: Fall Craft Fair: Come an sell or shop a variety of arts and crafts while enjoying the fall color and our animal residents!
- October 17: Pumpkin Carving Contest: Show your skills and enter to win prizes!
- October 24: Trick Or Treat– Area businesses will be stationed around the park to treat your little ones as they enjoy our animals “tricks”!
- October 31: Happy Halloween! Our park will be open until 11 p.m. Wear a costume and get $1.00 of admission!
- Halloween Fright Nights (Oct 29-31): Come see our spooky decorations (family friendly) and see our animals at night. Kids wear a costume to get 1/2 off.
NOVEMBER – DECEMBER
- Thanksgiving week (Nov 22-28): Tis the season for giving, so receive $2 off when you bring a can of dog or cat food (for local shelters)
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed, sorry.
- Holiday Lights (Nov 27-Jan 1): We will be open each night, for a unique zoo experience with the park decorated completely in Christmas lights. Local businesses display their Christmas trees in our Fantasy Forest, as well as crafts, festive displays, and awesome animals. The zoo will also be open during the day Dec 18 thru Jan 3.
- Twas the night before Christmas: Half off kids during the day on Dec 24th, our Christmas present to them.
- Christmas Day: Sorry, closed. Merry Christmas!
- Seniors: $2.00 off anytime
- $1 off coupons when you sign up to our email list online
- $2 off Military discount (for service personal and 1 guest)
- $3 off first responders, fire fighters, policemen (Anytime)
Corporate events: Treat your employees right with an event at the zoo. The whole park can be rented for the whole day for a very reasonable fee. Night time events are also available.
Field Trips: The kids would always remember a field trip to our interactive zoo. We have done groups up to 250 kids. Buss parking available.
Weddings: Book your wedding and/or reception at Wild Animal Adventures. We can provide for your needs and have great backgrounds and photo opportunities for your special day.